We asked Fuse members “What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned in 2017?”
Here are the insightful responses we received:
- That you can’t anticipate everything. Sometimes huge, crazy, life-changing things happen, and you have to just roll with them.
- That you can’t always please everyone.
- Quit trying to find time; instead, make time.
- Every person’s voice matters.
- What got you here won’t get your there.
- To truly embrace change, sometimes you have to stop projecting the outcome of past experiences into present situations.
- It sometimes has to get worse before it can get better.
- Enjoy the people first, then the process, and the rest will come.