lessons2017

We asked Fuse members “What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned in 2017?” Here are the insightful responses we received: That you can’t anticipate everything. Sometimes huge, crazy, life-changing things happen, and you have to just roll with them. That you can’t always please everyone. Quit trying to find time; instead, make time. Every person’s voice…

Read More
holidaytraditions

Here are a few holiday traditions from our Fuse members! Eric Zanol: We read “The Night Before Christmas” on Christmas Eve to the kids. Then we all wear matching pajamas on Christmas day. Sara Quinn: Our tradition is to go to my parents’ house for dinner on Christmas Eve with the whole family. We eat…

Read More
Joe's Top 5 Eats

One of the best things about Fuse is that it’s centrally located in Richland… near a lot of great places to grab lunch! Here are Joe Weakley‘s Top 5 places to eat within walking distance of Fuse: 1. Graze 735 The Parkway Graze makes great sandwiches. They cure their own pastrami, roast the meats, make the sauces, and everything else,…

Read More

This holiday season, there are a number of ways you can give back to the community. Here are a few great local organizations where you can donate or volunteer.   Toys for Tots Adventures Underground and Tri-City Area Gaming are teaming up to collect toys and games for Toys for Tots. During the first two weeks of December, bring…

Read More

Today’s Top 5 is written by Elsie Puig. Elsie shares her Top 5 favorite small towns to visit in Washington State!   I don’t know if it’s childlike wonder or an adult’s escapism that attracts me to the small towns of central or eastern Washington, but ever since I discovered Roslyn in the foothills of the Cascades I’ve become…

Read More